About the Post

Author Information

The First In A Series Of Simplified Explanations Of The Corrupted And Falsified Science Of Human Caused Global Warming

Hat tip to C. Berg.

Dr. T. Ball — Principia Scientific International — July 21, 2017

This is the first of a series of articles in which I will provide basic facts about climate and climate change, so the public will understand how much they have been misled by those with a political agenda. The most common comment after I make a public presentation is, “Why haven’t I heard any of this before?” The reply is simple, ask yourself the same question.

The series will provide you with basic facts so that when you are silenced by people I call eco-bullies, you will have some simple facts to push back. People who take the moral high ground because they care about the planet and the grandchildren and you don’t. Ontarians have been forced into a failed energy system that was based on the deliberately falsified science that claims human CO2 is causing global warming using this technique.

It hit home early in Ontario because Maurice Strong was the architect of the false science and applied his false science as Chairman of Ontario Hydro. Ontarians are bullied into acquiescence by a government that claims they had to do it to save the planet. If Ontarians want to get something out of the heavy price they are paying they can explain to the world what happens when your energy policy is based on deliberately corrupted and falsified science of the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).

Derek Bok said, “If you think education is expensive – try ignorance.” He was right, and we can put a cost of at least $1 trillion on one example. The world was deliberately deceived by the claim that human-produced CO2 was causing global warming. It happened because the people who created the false claim that global warming was due to humans knew that some 85 percent of the public would not understand even the most basic facts. They also knew that most of the remaining 15 percent would accept without question the Reports of the IPCC. They knew people believed two things, 1. That a small group of people could not fool the world and 2. That any scientist would be involved in corruption.

Continue reading here…..

earth-nasa

Tags: , , ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: