About the Post

Author Information

Dispelling the “Climate Denier” narrative

Believing that Climate Change is a natural cyclical event, does NOT make you a climate denier!!!  I still hear that ridiculous talking point made by the believers of AGW (manmade climate change), that if you don’t believe man is responsible, then you don’t believe the climate changes at all.  Completely false and completely ridiculous.  There is no middle ground with these people.

If you believe that climate change is natural, then you are for pollution, for waste, for dirty air, for dirty water.  You’re all in for oil companies and mega-corporations making billions off of squandering our resources.

It also doesn’t mean we’re in bed with the oil or coal companies.  I have said for years that our best future energy source is nuclear, in particular waste-free nuclear, like thorium or salt-reactors, but you can’t ever explain this to the radical climate change activists.  You must believe EXACTLY what they do, or you should be erased off the planet, the sooner the better.

I’ve been a conservationist most of my life.  I’ve always been for less waste, more responsible use of our resources, caring about all species that live on the planet.  I’ve walked the marathons, marched the protest lines against polluting companies, donated heavily to conservation projects and wildlife preservation.  Yet, because I believe global warming and global cooling are natural cycles, I’m branded an enemy of the planet and yes, even an enemy of my grandchildren.

How do you defend yourself against such baseless comments and irrational beliefs, ESPECIALLY when they are constantly repeated by the liberal bought-and-paid-for media?  You RANT about it on your website.

To all of the AGW faithful….believe in your ideology.   Pay carbon taxes to your hearts content if you think the government is going to do anything other than waste it.  Reduce your consumption.  I have total admiration for people who talk the talk and walk the walk.   Just don’t expect everyone to be as committed to believing that man is responsible for the climate changing as you are.  And don’t brand us the enemy or stupid because we don’t believe it.

There are so many variables and components to our climate and atmosphere that to blame one single thing — CO2 — for altering the climate, to me is a very simplistic view.

Call me crazy, but I’d rather see this….

6115973710_3487f96935-2

than this….

10959778_840968899302265_7560054346621821301_n-2

I’ll leave it at that.  Just needed to unload.  Feel free to add your comments below.

Tags: , ,

12 Comments on “Dispelling the “Climate Denier” narrative”

1. Grace M Joubarne November 3, 2019 at 11:06 am #

Well, the fact is that ‘man’ is responsible. They are called geoengineers and the treaty between the US and Canada is called the Weather Modification Treaty. Any changes are deliberate modifcations by those who have weaponized climate.

• Donna Quixote November 3, 2019 at 12:25 pm #

The thing is Grace, when people talk about manmade climate change, they’re not referring to geoengineering. They’re talking about CO2 emissions. I have no doubt that there are despicable evil-doers out there who are trying to figure out how to control the climate, in order to have power. I haven’t read anything about that though, to form an opinion on whether it’s actually happening.

• Marc P Finneran November 3, 2019 at 10:09 pm #

Grace, So far the only thing weaponized is ignorance!!!

2. Jaffer November 3, 2019 at 11:34 am #

Climate change is cyclical. The ice is returning. According to NASA a Maunder minimum is imminent. Winter is coming. Prepare!

• trenwithblog November 4, 2019 at 5:51 pm #

There is no such thing as “a” Maunder minimum. Each minimum gets its own name, eg. Dalton, Sporer, etc. And the Maunder minimum dropped global averages by only 0.4C, added to a background of already depressed temperatures caused by the Little Ice Age which began centuries before the Maunder minimum. We don’t have those background cold temperatures at the moment.

3. Wayne November 3, 2019 at 11:39 am #

….gotta love this……by the way “Hi Guys”

• Donna Quixote November 3, 2019 at 12:17 pm #

Hi Wayne! When can we expect a visit? 🙂

4. trenwithblog November 4, 2019 at 3:43 am #

You DO understand that “Climate change denier” is just shorthand for “anthropogenic climate change denier”, right? You know precisely what is meant by the term, but you continue your tendency for denial by denying you do.

• Donna Quixote November 4, 2019 at 6:45 am #

No, you are mistaken. When I have this debate with anyone who believes in AGW, they invariably ask why I don’t believe the climate changes. Or what proof do I have that the climate never changes. Or they’ll point to various ice ages to prove that the climate changes and that I’m just a religious nutjob who doesn’t ‘do’ science. The manmade is not understood. They actually think that we don’t know that the climate has always changed.

• trenwithblog November 4, 2019 at 5:45 pm #

On the contrary, whenever I talk to deniers, one of their main comments is that “climate has always changed”, as though that is some kind of argument against what is happening now. Given that this comment is repeated ad nauseum, it is not possible to believe that deniers think that climate doesn’t change.

5. Donna Quixote November 5, 2019 at 5:59 am #

Again, you are mistaken. I get comments like, “Oh yeah, you believe in religious fairy tales and that the earth is only a couple of thousand years old, so how would you know that the climate even changes at all.” The manmade part has been forgotten over the years, by the new wave of climate zealots who really don’t know or understand basic science, much less, history, geography, geology or even math.

They’re told in school that they’re taught ‘critical thinking’ and yet they are the most non-critical, non-thinking group of people I’ve ever come across. They have a mob mentality, a group think ideology where you must goose-step down the Lieberstraub in perfect unison on everything, or else, you are an enemy of the planet.

How is it that my carbon footprint is most likely lower than most people in any large urban area, I’ve practiced basic conservation most of my life (not wasting hydro, not excessively heating a home, not using lights when it’s unnecessary, etc). I don’t go out and buy the newest and latest electronic devices each year, like I know some climate activists do… (In fact, I don’t even own a cell phone)….

I walked the walk back in the day, I’ve financially supported not just animal preservation, but have also sponsored children in poor countries for more than 30 years, I’ve fought companies that pollute, written numerous letters to governments, politicians, newspapers, etc. to fight for our environment and YET, because I believe climate is a naturally evolving system, I am the enemy?

Not a week goes by that I don’t meet another set of parents who have been abandoned by at least one of their children for not following the AGW dogma. Oh, and if you don’t believe in manmade climate change, you’re also a racist Nazi.

That is a cult mentality similar to Charles Manson, Jim Jones and David Koresh followers.

6. Donna Quixote November 5, 2019 at 6:02 am #

And the climate HAS changed naturally for billions of years, back to when the earth was a molten ball of lava. Thank goodness for that!

Most AGW hysterics have never even heard of the Laurentide Ice Sheet. If you don’t even have basic knowledge of something that massive that was a huge part of North America just 12,000 years ago, how can you possibly understand that this planet has warmed and cooled, both quickly and slowly, since its birth and no amount of carbon taxes lining politicians and corporations pockets is going to change that?