Your beginners guide to playing Fortnite
In this era where technology has been developing at a fast pace with innovations and developments happening rapidly, the world of gaming too has quite grown and comfortably adapted to this style. From playing games of a physical form to revolutionizing them digitally with fun and cool features, there has been an entirely separate market created for gaming, followed and loved by millions of audiences. Among the many trendy online games that exist today, a popular one that has had a fan following for a few years is fornite.
What is Fortnite?
Fortnite is a video game played online, developed by a video game and software developing company in 2017. This game is found in three different game versions being- ‘Battle Royale’, where players fight to be the last one standing among 100 others; ‘Save the World’, which is a shooter and survival game involving fighting off creatures like zombies and the many, and ‘Fortnite Creative’ where the players are allowed to create their own worlds and battle grounds.
Tips for beginners playing Fortnite
As beginners, you may be curious to dive right in and explore this game, so here are some tips that you can keep in mind to help along your journey in this game-
- Do not rush jumping down from the battle bus at least until 3 seconds of reaching the ends of its flight path
- Although you find both small as well as large blue bottles that give you 25 and 50 shields respectively, consume the smaller ones first as you cannot later consume them after attaining 50 shields or higher ones
- Stick to assault rifles or SMGs when beginners
- Do not forget to pick up gold guns if you see them lying around, as they are incredibly powerful
- Listening carefully to all the sounds in the game is important as you never know from where they’re coming. Hence, use headphones for a better hearing
- At times of healing or drinking shield portions, ensure you build walls around you as you are at your vulnerable for at least about 10 seconds
- Avoid falling from heights as they can consume a large chunk of your health, and instead, build ramps downwards or slide downhills
- Moving while crouching will minimize the noise you make and enable you to hear better
For playing the game at best we must know How do you change your Fortnite name?
- Visit the “Account info” page
- Click on the box titled “Display name”
- Enter your new desired name
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click on “save changes”
Platforms to play Fortnite
The Battle Royale, Zero Build, and Creative versions can be downloaded on PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, the Epic Games App available on Android, etc. However, Save the World is currently only available on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation.
Fortnite is an adventurous world filled with experiences and interactive action, ensuring you a fun-filled and crazy time by playing with your friends and family too. Keeping in mind the above-mentioned tips and tricks will make you a Fortnite master in no time!